| Conditions of natural gas supply are regulated by the norms of Ukrainian Law "On the natural gas» № 329-VIII of 09.04.2015, Rules for natural gas supply, approved by the resolution of НКРЕКП (NKREKP)№2496 from 30.09.2015, the gas transportation system Code and the gas distribution systems Code.|
The reasons for the natural gas supply to consumers are:
- presence at the consumer, the object of which is connected to the gas distribution system, of natural gas distribution agreement concluded in due order between the consumer and GDN operator and GDN operator ‘s assignment to the consumer of personal EIC-code as a subject of the natural gas market;
- presence at the consumer, the object of which is connected to the transportation system, of natural gas transportation contract concluded in due order between consumer and GTS operator, and GTS operator’s assignment to consumer of personal EIC-code as a subject of the natural gas market;
- presence at consumer of the contract concluded with the supplier of natural gas supply and compliance with its terms and conditions;
- presence of confirmed volume of natural gas for the relevant accounting period for the needs of the consumer;
- absence of consumer’s overdue debt for the supplied natural gas to the current supplier (if any), which is supported by written reference from current supplier or folded with him (current supplier) an act of mutual settlements.
Natural gas supply to the consumer is carried out according to a natural gas supply contract concluded in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation under which the supplier must deliver natural gas to consumer in volume (volumes) required by the consumer and the consumer is obliged to pay the supplier the cost of natural gas in the amount, term and order defined in the contract.
Natural gas supply contract Conclusion is carried out according to the following requirements:
- the consumer is entitled to conclude a natural gas supply contract with any supplier in the absence of overdue debt to the current supplier for the supplied natural gas;
- natural gas supply contract is not concluded in case of natural gas purchasing by the supplier for their own needs from their own proven volume of natural gas;
- natural gas supply contract is concluded for the whole expected volume of natural gas consumption, necessary for the consumer or their commercial point of account, which was awarded a separate EIC-code, and for the term, which is aliquot to calculation period value,specified in the natural gas supply contract.
Confirmed natural gas volumes are determined by the rules established by the gas transportation system Code, and are brought to the consumer on terms and conditions of natural gas supply contract concluded between the supplier and consumer .
The consumer and the supplier are entitled to adjust confirmed natural gas volumes during the estimated period in the order established by the gas transportation system Code.
The consumer (excluding domestic consumers) must comply with the confirmed amount of natural gas (approved nomination) defined for him by a supplier for the relevant accounting period, and in case of approaching its possible exceeding according to the results of the calculation period, must notify the supplier and in case of the supplier’s refusal to adjusting the volume or non-agreeing adjusting/correction (renomination) in accordance with legislation, to implement measures to limit (terminate) his own consumption of natural gas to avoid exceeding the proven natural gas amounts (approved nomination).
For the calculated unit of supplied natural gas we take “cubic meter” of natural gas reduced to standard conditions and expressed in energy units.
Consumption of the confirmed amount of natural gas during the accounting period is carried out, as a rule, evenly and is based on daily norm unless another mode of consumption stipulated in the signed contract for natural gas.
The volume of natural gas consumption in the accounting period shall not exceed the amount of confirmed natural gas volume. Allowed deviation amount of natural gas consumption during the accounting period is in the amount of ± 5% of the confirmed natural gas volume.
On the results of the accounting period the consumer by the 5th day of the month following the accounting has to provide the current supplier with the appropriate copy of the document on the actual amount (volume) of distributed (transported) natural gas to the consumer during the accounting period, concluded between the Operator GDN / GTS and consumer, according to the requirements of the gas transport system Code/ gas distribution systems Code.
Based on the data from the consumer and / or data from the GTS Operator the supplier, within three working days, prepares and provides the consumer with two copies of the act of reception and transmission of natural gas for the accounting period, signed by an authorized representative of the supplier.
The relationship between the supplier and GTS operator concerning the exchange of information on actual consumption of natural gas by consumers are governed by the gas transportation system Code and a separate natural gas transportation contract concluded between a supplier and GTS Operator.
Consumer within two days after receiving the act of reception and transmission of natural gas from the supplier undertakes to return a copy of the original act of reception and transmission of natural gas, signed by an authorized representative of the consumer, or provide a written reasoned refusal to sign the act of reception and transmission of natural gas.
In case of refusal to sign the act of reception and transmission of natural gas, disputable issues are subject to settlement in accordance with the agreement or at the court.
Before the Court’s decision, price of the supplied natural gas is set according to the supplier’s data.
In case of lease of a consumer’s object or its part and stipulation by the lease agreement of the transfer to the tenant of the respective powers to ensure providing of the leased object or its part with natural gas, natural gas supply contract can be concluded between the tenant and the supplier .
In case of leaving occupied premises and / or final termination of natural gas use, the consumer must inform the supplier and GDN/ GTS Operator not later than 20 working days before the leaving the premises and / or final termination of natural gas and provide a statement of contract termination and pay all kinds of payments under the relevant agreements by/before the pointed by the consumer day of leaving premises and / or final termination of natural gas use (included).
In case the consumer has no consumer operating supplier and / or confirmed volume of natural gas in the relevant accounting period, the consumer has no right to make the selection (consumption) of natural gas from the gas distribution system and has to submit submitted to the GDN Operator a written notice of natural gas distribution termination to his (consumer’s) object.
days of successful gas supply
м3 is realized
USEFUL INTERNET RESOURCES